AV Unit is the leading Audio Visual company in the East of England providing professional Audio Visual equipment services across a range of business areas. Utilising a permanent and experienced technical team, AV Unit consistently delivers guaranteed high quality innovative solutions that add real value to an organisation.
Developed over 20 years in business, AV Unit has established a strong reputation for quality and reliability. Critical to this service is our guarantee, it is how AV Unit goes beyond delivery that sets it apart. An empathy with customers allows staff to understand fully the aims and issues from a client’s point of view rather than from an AV Unit position. With staff empowered to use their initiative, hitches are addressed before they become problems and last minute changes are taken in their stride. Core services include the sale, design and installation of permanent Audio Visual systems and dry hire of Audio Visual equipment.
It is our policy to provide reliable and efficient services to the highest possible standards of cost, quality and safety. The Directors are committed to continual improvement, whilst conforming to the company’s long term objectives, client requirements, requisite industry codes of practice and to the maintenance of client satisfaction at the highest economic level.
In order to achieve this, the company operates a Business Management System, which includes measurable objectives that are reviewed on a regular basis. The Business Management System includes a quality management system that has received certification to the standard of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
The Management System ensures that the company can fulfil contractual obligations by;
- Ensuring that all activities that directly affect the quality of service are carried out under controlled conditions.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of quality indicators, which provide the feedback to enable improvement against clients needs and expectations.
- Providing up to date instructions and training to all personnel together with the promotion of quality awareness.
- The Directors ensuring that this policy is communicated, understood and implemented at all levels in the company.
AV Unit’s objective with regard to the environment is to ensure that we continually identify and effectively manage the actual and potential environmental impact of all our operational activities. All our business functions will be conducted with consideration to sustainability, prevention of pollution, the limited use of natural resources and the continual improvement in environmental management. We will comply with all legal requirements in areas where we carry out our business to prevent damage to the environment.
Our commitment extends to all areas of the business, wherever they take place, which have the potential to adversely affect the environment. We aim to ensure the principles of sustainable development are not only operated throughout all our business but will also seek opportunities to promote these principles to our customers and business associates.
In order to achieve this, the company operates a Business Management System, which includes measurable objectives that are reviewed on a regular basis. The Business Management System includes an environmental management system in accordance with the requirements specified in ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Objectives
The Management System ensures that the company is environmentally responsible by;
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of our environmental performance and seeking ways to improve against our environmental targets and objectives
- Complying with all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Ensuring that all staff and contractors are provided with adequate and appropriate information and training on environmental matters.
- Ensuring the Directors communicate this policy and that it is understood and is implemented at all levels in the company.