We understand the importance of an organisation’s brand and the need to shape, promote and protect it. Our experience relates to how you engage with your stakeholders (all those people important to your company) and how to create a dialogue around your key messages.
We create effective events that focus on your brand, using our knowledge, creativity and passion to create engaging experiences. AV Unit has a wealth of technical knowledge and experience of all aspects of audio visuals – staging, lighting, sound, presentations and interactive voting – to help with your brand engagement requirement.
Let us help you get your brand values and core messages in front of your key audiences. We know that brands are constantly evolving and that the needs of clients are always changing, but we know how to get your message out there.
Events create a buzz and enable your audience to engage with your brand. Integrated into your marketing strategy, events can form an effective initiative to launch or re-launch a brand, or simply deliver key messages.
- Provide an experience that changes opinion.
- Create dialogue amongst your audience.
- Inform, educate and entertain your audience.
- Engaging with quality content.
- Create an environment with a Buzz!
- Engaging with powerful speakers.
- Create stunning visual presentations.
- Keep audience attention through interaction.
Audio Visual Brand Experience
We can help with the design of the event, the preparation and management, production on the day and communication in the days that follow:
- Design of Keynote, PowerPoint and Prezi presentation graphics and slides.
- Complete design of a stage set to promote your brand and vision.
- Lighting to create an atmosphere that complements your brand.
- Projectors, plasma screens and displays units for visual communication.
- PA system to ensure great communication for your speakers.
- Organisation between client, presenters and venue.
- Interactive Voting and Audience Response Systems to engage and provide feedback.
Creating an experience for your audience is the most effective way to get your message across, and by using clever design, lighting and great presentations, it helps the audience to retain that information. The aim of any event must be to change opinion and then with continued communication to help change behaviour. Interaction between the brand and delegate helps cement the key messages that will ultimately lead to the right results.