Modern AV technology can transform a meeting or boardroom into a connected space where business is done electronically. Flip charts and minute-taking have, like overhead projectors, become things of the past. With over 20 years experience in audio visual installation, we will listen to your requirements and suggest the best way of using your meeting space.
Benefits can include
- Savings on external venue costs by having your own equipment in house
- Increased productivity in meetings
- Better engagement of your audience with a visual presentation
- Increased creativity from your staff
- Saving on travel time and costs
- Better resources for your staff
- Better quality of your meetings
- Environmentally benefits by reducing paperwork
AV Unit designs, supplies and installs audio visual equipment. Working with a range of manufacturers and software systems we can select the most appropriate system for your needs. In-house meeting rooms are great for keeping staff up to date, delivering training and project meetings – and avoid the expense of booking an external venue.
Look at your meeting room as a productive space for your business, an impressive environment for your potential clients and customers, and a facility to connect with others remotely using video conferencing.
We can specify and install;
- Plasma, LCD and LED Screens
- Interactive touch screens
- Interactive whiteboards
- Projector screens
- PA systems – microphones and audio recording
- Audio Visual control systems
- Apple TV
- Induction loops
- Video Conference
Call us to find out more about how modern meeting rooms can help your organisation.